WARRENVILLE, Ill. (April 3, 2009) – Going above and beyond to exceed customer expectations is the first step in operating a successful commercial truck dealership. Just ask the best-of-the-best International® Truck dealers.
Navistar, Inc. (NYSE: NAV) recently recognized 26 of its top performing dealers from around the globe with the prestigious International Circle of Excellence Award. The company’s 29th Annual Circle of Excellence Awards ceremony was held last month in New York City.
The Circle of Excellence program was established to honor those International dealerships that achieve the highest level of performance in terms of operating and financial standards, market representation, and most importantly, customer satisfaction.
“This award is the highest honor an International dealer principal can achieve from the company,” said John Whitnell, Navistar’s vice president of dealer operations. “The Circle of Excellence award recognizes the effort and dedication of all the dealership’s employees. A highly skilled, professional staff is a critical success factor for any commercial truck dealership. Our 26 Circle of Excellence dealers are clearly committed to growing their businesses and being recognized by customers as the dealership of choice in their market”.
Navistar recently honored the following Circle of Excellence dealers for their commitment to outstanding customer service, operational excellence and representation of the International brand:
- Beltway International Trucks Baltimore, Md.
- Carolina International Trucks Columbia, S.C.
- Chicago International Trucks Chicago, Ill.
- Diamond International Trucks Kansas City, Mo.
- Five Star International Lancaster, Pa.
- Lake City International Trucks Salt Lake City, Utah
- Lakeside International Milwaukee, Wis.
- Maudlin International Trucks Orlando, Fla.
- Miami Valley International Cincinnati, Ohio
- Nalley Motor Company Atlanta, Ga.
- Rechtien International Trucks Miami, Fla.
- Regional International Trucks Rochester, N.Y.
- Roberts International Truck Center Amarillo, Texas
- Roberts International Truck Center Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Southland International Trucks Birmingham, Ala.
- Southwest International Trucks Dallas, Texas
- Texas Truck Center of Houston Houston, Texas
- Truck King International New York, N.Y.
- Waters International Trucks Columbus, Miss.
- Westrux International Los Angeles, Calif.
- Kemptville Truck Centre Kemptville, ON, Canada
- Glover International Calgary, AB, Canada
- Agencias Mercantiles Mérida, Yucatán México
- Camiones Especiales México City, México
- Navitrans Columbia
- Tracto Camiones USA E Peru
Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International® brand commercial and military trucks, MaxxForce® brand diesel engines, IC Bus brand school and commercial buses, and Workhorse® brand chassis for motor homes and step vans. It also is a private-label designer and manufacturer of diesel engines for the pickup truck, van and SUV markets. The company also provides truck and diesel engine parts and service. Another affiliate offers financing services. Additional information is available at www.navistar.com/newsroom.
Media Contacts: Steve Schrier, (630) 753-2264
Investor Contact: Heather Kos, 630-753-2406