- Oct 24, 2019International Truck's 2020 On-Highway Lineup Features Innovations to Help Customers' Businesses Succeed
- Oct 1, 2019New Configuration Features Set-Back Axle with Improved Maneuverability
Sep 19, 2019Lays Out Winning Plan to Achieve 12% EBITDA Margins by Fiscal 2024
Sep 4, 2019- Reports net income of $156 million, or $1.56 per diluted share, on revenues of $3 billion
- Aug 26, 2019
- Aug 26, 2019TO SUPPORT INAUGURAL CLASS OF DIESEL PROGRAM, NAVISTAR DONATES EQUIPMENT AND VEHICLES TO CITY COLLEGES OF CHICAGOIn-State Employers Have Thousands of Diesel Technician Positions To Fill In Coming Years
- Aug 19, 201912TH ANNUAL IC BUS UNIVERSITY TRAINING HOSTS RECORD NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS AND ADDS ADVANCED SKILLS COMPETITIONProgram Offers In-Depth Training for IC Bus Technicians and New Skills Competition Event
- Aug 1, 2019International® Truck Customers Can Now Receive Warranty Service at More Than 1,000 Locations in North America
- Jun 17, 2019Investment brings 145 additional jobs to Huntsville
- Jun 10, 2019After the recent acquisition of the state’s area of responsibility, RWC Group is now the new authorized dealer for IC Bus in Washington.
Jun 4, 2019- Reports net loss of $48 million, or $0.48 per diluted share; adjusted net income of $105 million
- May 13, 2019Carlisle & Co. Honors Two Navistar Parts Distribution Centers with Top Performing Warehouse Awards
- May 7, 2019This week at the 2019 Waste Expo, International Truck is showcasing its recently announced Diamond Partner Program as well as two leading-edge International® HV™ Series refuse products, including one painted pink to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research.
- Mar 18, 2019New Initiatives Will Speed Parts Delivery, Enable Cellular Calibration of New Class 8 Trucks
- Mar 13, 2019At its 2019 Dealer Meeting, IC Bus this week announced Western Canada IC Bus, Inc. as the company’s 2018 Dealer of the Year.