- Feb 22, 2023The 2022 Technician of the Year winners recognized for outstanding leadership and continuing education efforts
- Sep 7, 2022
- Aug 16, 2022Developed over five years in collaboration with TRATON GROUP, the International® S13 Integrated Powertrain is unveiled to the North American market
- Aug 16, 2022New aero package, paired with International® S13 Integrated Powertrain, provides up to 15% fuel efficiency improvement compared to first-generation International A26 engine
- Aug 11, 2022
- Apr 20, 2022Huntsville Powertrain Plant Equipped to Support Future Company Growth
- Mar 21, 2022Native OEM Platform for Telematics Provides Customers with Greater Choice, Increased Productivity, and Enhanced Flexibility
- Dec 20, 2021Current Navistar Commercial Operations executive Friedrich Baumann to take over as Head of Sales and Customer Solutions at MAN
- Dec 7, 2021Updates provide flexibility without compromising current model wheelbase measurements
- Nov 10, 2021Navistar Launches Technician Apprenticeship Program, Donates Equipment through TECH EmPOWERment InitiativeThe International® Truck and IC Bus® Uptime Academy is a 12-month technician apprenticeship program that offers paid, hands-on training in a real-world setting.
- Nov 3, 2021Navistar plans to open 20 Fleetrite retail locations and standalone stores by the end of 2021, nearly halfway to its goal of opening 50 locations by 2025.